We are looking for self-motivated, driven, hands-on individual with
eagerness to learn and grow in an Agile and Innovative environment.
The ideal candidate is responsible for all sales activity in and around their respective location.
The positions are for the following locations Gaborone, Phikwe, Maun, Palapye and Letlhakane.
Summary of Roles & Responsibilities
- Seek out new clients and develop business through exploration of new market segments
- Handle and manage inbound customer calls
- Maintain a database of customer calls, their needs, and requirements
- Ensure that all policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary inspections and the completion of appropriate forms
- Prepare sales reports
- Ensure that client understands the extent and terms of their coverage
- Prospect and close
- Overcome Protestations
- Present and clarify features and benefits
- Diagnose client’s need
Summary of Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with the use of a computer, Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Client relationship management
- Speaks English and Setswana confidently and fluently
- Team player
Qualifications / Requirements
- A certificate of proficiency in short term insurance (Regulatory Requirement)
- One year experience selling short term Insurance Products
- At least one year experience in financial services sector