Graduate Development Program
Do you always want to get to the “bottom’’ of things?
Do you seek pleasure from sifting through vast amounts of data? When you see a fire, do you first wonder what caused it? Do you play ‘’spot the difference’’ weekly in the Sunday newspaper? If you didn’t have to think about answering those questions, you could be our next Graduate Intern!
We are looking for extraordinary and driven individuals to join our brilliant Alpha Direct team.
Our Graduate Program provides an exciting opportunity to learn at one of the best Insurance Companies in Botswana.
This is our first Graduate program. We hope to “Transform exceptional young talent into future leaders of the insurance industry”.
Our focus is using technology and Data analytics to deliver compelling rates and quality insurance products through Innovation, as the one of the key driving forces behind everything we do.
Alpha Direct is search for young, brilliant minds who are ready to bring along an impeccable attitude, with a growth mindset to be part of our growing organization.
The “Future Alpha’s” Graduate Development Program intends to provide excelling graduates with an opportunity to acquire practical work experience and gain exposure within the insurance industry.
The duration of this program is One year (1) with the aim to establish a talent pipeline that will ensure they become future industry leaders.
During the program, you will attain an excellent and broad learning experience, which will include exposure to all aspects of the Insurance industry, Claims, Business development, Re-Insurance, Underwriting, Compliance, Data Analytics, Finance & Planning, and Human Resource, Management and not limited to archiving.
We aim to develop technical, professional, and soft skills by giving exposure assignments, (on the job training, courses, coaching and mentoring by our exceptional team of Managers).
- Diploma or Degree Graduate
- Disciplines: Finance, Insurance, Risk, ACCA, Data Analytics, Business Management, Mathematics, Software Development, CIMA, Network / Computer Systems Engineering, Archives, and Marketing.
We are looking for the following in the Future Leaders of Insurance
- Digitally and Tech Driven
- Eager to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player and Relationships oriented
- Passionate and Results oriented
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No ancient tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
- Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work
- You can make a real contribution to the success of the company
Ensure to submit the required documents which must also include graduate transcripts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted