The Operations Manager will play a vital role in the company’s vigorous expansion plans across the continent of Africa. They will require an in-depth understanding and an appreciation of the Operations financing aspects of this venture and will be expected to use their knowledge to advise, lead and enforce a good corporate finance initiative.
The applicant is required to manage and support processes to ensure organizational growth and to meet business targets.
They will be reporting to Chief Executive Officer.
- Participate in business strategy development and its implementation for operational capability and delivery of the operations function.
- Ability to build a sustainable high-performance culture.
- Implementation of Operational metrics for successful implementation of client service solutions
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Manage an effective Communication model to ensure all teams understand the overall business performance and their impact on it.
- Ensure timely review and resolution of all Customer Complaints
- Limit Regulatory Actions / Sanctions taken on Alpha Direct
- Effective people management and team Leadership-Living by the Alpha Values
- Maintain confidentiality of all correspondence and communication
- Preparation of business reports through use of various aspects of performance
- Review sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Review Financial Statements and ensure compliance with Statutory Capital Requirements
- Create Marketing Budgets
- Monitoring and maintaining customer retention ratios
- Monitoring and maintaining all other Sales metrics
- Monthly Sales reports (Target and Forecast)
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and inter-departmental collaboration to drive best practices across the group.
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs group-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs.
- Undertakes internal and external training initiatives to expand the technical skills of employees.
- Ensure implementation all strategies and policies, to achieve the company’s mission, vision, objectives, and core values.
- Contribute to projects impacting on business deliverables and make major operational decisions within business plan.
- Manage Service Level agreements supporting operational delivery.
- Undertake market research to identify and recommend competitive products and services.
- Gaining new business by identifying and exploiting opportunities in the local market
- Ensure continuous training is provided to all sales agents.
- Support the drive of new and existing revenue streams.
- Ensure departments are complaint with Policies and Procedures
- Develop Procedures Manuals and Operational Guidelines that govern operations.
- Ensure seamless and accurate system reporting.
- Ensure turnaround targets / standards are adhered to.
- Manage the flow of paperwork and apply necessary data restrictions (confidentiality) and access controls.
- Provide management information system reports as required.
- Create a Sales Force Automation
- Oversee problem and incident management to ensure the client's expectations are met (or exceeded)
- Ensure Minimal registered complaints with NBFIRA.
- Ensure escalated matters are timely managed and addressed.
- Low complaints registered via internal complaints register.
- Ensure swift turnaround time to Quote issuance.
- Annual review of Service provided by vendors and repairers.
- Ensure customer Sales enquiries are handled timely.
- Senior Managers
- All Financial Bodies
- Board of Directors
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Qualifications and Experience
- A business-related master’s degree
- A Minimum of 5 years work experience at Senior Management / Executive Level in an Operations Environment.
- Membership to any professional body
2. Skills Set
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, and staff.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Alpha Direct Values.
- Digital Media and Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Prospects will have to meet NBFIRAS fit and Proper assessment.
- Prospects will have to undergo Vetting by NBFIRA