We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide a pro-active, professional, and confidential support to assist the C-Suite (Chief Officers) meet their objectives and better serve the internal and external customers in an efficient and timely manner. This includes, ensuring on a day-to-day basis that matters that require follow up are acted on by the Chief Executive Officer and his team.
The successful candidate will manage the Office of Chief Executive Officer from a Secretarial perspective to enable the C-Suite to be more effective. The office deals extensively with a high-pressure stakeholder environment.
The individual will be reporting to Chief Executive Officer.
• Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
• Significant Executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
• Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, and staff.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential.
• To provide administrative, secretarial support and assistance to primarily the Chief Executive Officer and C-Suite and contribute to ensuring timely, effective, efficient and quality service delivery of the Chief Executive Office.
• Maintain confidentiality of all correspondence and communication.
• Handle all correspondence and communication including letters, and memorandums and responding to routine E-mail, handling telephone enquiries related to the Chief Executive Officer's Office.
• To provide the appropriate response to stakeholder enquiries and/or re-direct some of the enquiries to relevant officers of the department/ division.
• Actively manage service recipient's mailbox including and not limited to drafting responses on behalf, scheduling appointments, setting reminders, arranging travel, and expenses
• Manage any appointment/scheduling conflicts in best possible ways
• Work closely with stakeholders and ensure that all meetings/appointment details are updated accurately and timely
• Manage and coordinate travels, organize bookings, prepare travel documentation
• Prepare and coordinates meetings including publishing agenda and recording minutes/actions accurately
• Coordinate weekly huddle and track action (follow-up to ensure closure of outstanding actions)
• Where required, pre-book meeting facilities (rooms or communication software such as video or audio-conferencing facilities)
• Actively participate in all staff engagement activities organized by team members and assist in coordinating activities to make event successful
• Manage filing of hard/softcopies of documents, coordinate the flow of paperwork and apply necessary data restrictions (confidentiality) and access controls
• Provides management information system reports as required
• Create/amend presentation decks in line with the Alpha Direct requirements
• Ensure effective Third-party supplier and/or vendor management
• Oversee problem and incident management to ensure the client's expectations are met (or exceeded)
• Ensure project/assignment completed accurately within given timeline
• Ensure no any escalation required on the servicing timeline
• High sense of judgement in handling sensitive information regarding Alpha Direct and related companies.
• Ability to assist the Chief Executive Officer, Exco and our group counterparts to achieve objectives/goals effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to prioritise various given task and ensuring deliverables are met by working rapidly but accurately and in a timely manner.
• Integrity, pro-activeness, and initiative are required on various issues.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Alpha Direct Values.
• Take responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Alpha direct and related companies.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• All Heads of Businesses and support functions
• Other Financial Bodies
Our Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 - 5years of relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant.
• Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint etc.)
• Experience in the Financial service sector will be an added advantage
What's great in the job?
- Great team of Clever people, in a friendly and open culture
- No Legend tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business Functions
- Exposure to Multi-Country Operations
- Challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly department outings, annual Corporate social responsibilities.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.